RENTAL AGREEMENT with GREETINGS AT THE YARD
Greetings at the Yard asks that you take pride in your lawn display and treat it with respect. The items are property of Greetings at The Yard and you are responsible for them while it is in your yard.
Invoice will be sent via email and MUST be paid upon receipt to guarantee your booking. Payment can be made via Venmo, Zelle.
Payment confirms all order details are correct, including ADDRESS and DATE and that you agree to all terms & conditions set below.
Rush & Seasonal Orders
Rush and same day orders will be accommodated with the following conditions:
1. Based on available inventory and placed by noon.
2. Rush fee of $25 will apply.
3. Orders placed within 24 hours of requested event day are NOT guaranteed. Orders will be refunded if Greetings at The Yard are unable to complete the order.
4. Seasonal orders may include but not limited to Homecoming, Prom, and Graduation.
By placing an order with Greetings at The Yard, you agree to the following terms:
1. While we encourage our customers to pose and take photos next to our yard greetings, they are NOT meant to be LEANED ON, SAT ON, PLAYED ON or PULLED ON.
2. For the safety of everyone, please DO NOT allow anyone (including but not limited to child and adult) to play on or around the lawn greeting displays.
3. Please DO NOT attach anything such as balloons, flowers, or anything else that may damage our signs.
4. Please be respectful of Greetings at The Yards property. Should our property be damaged, destroyed or vandalized while under your allotted time you will be INVOICED $30 PER ITEM for any missing or damaged PIECE of signage.
5. Please DO NOT pull/move or remove any of Greetings at The Yard signs, including our advertising sign. An additional fee of $30 will be charged for any misrepresentation or moved signs.
6. DO NOT dispose of any Greetings at The Yards inventory- $30 will be invoiced per piece that is disposed of.
7. Please cancel/reschedule lawn care services during the duration of the yard greeting. Flying debris from mowers, string trimmers, etc. can damage our signs. If negligent damage occurs to any of our signs (lawn services, dogs, etc.) you will be invoiced for replacements.
8. If you are ordering a “Surprise” Greeting for another homeowner, PLEASE:
a. Notify the homeowner within 24 hours so they can make arrangements (allow gate access, reschedule lawn services, turn off sprinklers, so we don't startle them, etc.)
b. Notify honoree not to move or damage display (YOU are still responsible for any damage)
9. Homeowner of the yard being Greeted needs to turn off sprinkler system during the duration of the yard greeting. If any damage occurs, you will be invoiced for damages.
*10. Please run sprinklers or water area 24 hours prior to set up to ensure we can stake greetings. Excessive dry yards make it very difficult to stake the yard.
11. If recipient of gifted greeting asks to have it removed– there is NO refund.
RE-DELIVERY FEE POLICY:
A $25 fee will be invoiced if we must re-deliver due to the following:
1. We are denied access in a gated community
2. Client provides incorrect information (address, date, etc.), please make sure you review your confirmation email for ALL details).
3. Animals that prevent us from install
Fees for Missing/Damaged Items Policy:
You will be invoiced for missing or damaged lawn displays items as noted in rental policy above.
1. In the event you need to cancel your greeting, we require a 3 DAY NOTICE. If you cancel with 3 or more days’ notice you can choose to receive 50% of your booking rate as a refund , or you have the option to have a full credit to use for a future booking date (based on availability). LESS THAN three days No refund.
2. NO refunds will be given due to the client giving incorrect address (please look over your email confirmation and verify all information is correct)
3. NO refunds will be given due to being denied access into a gated community. Please make sure you community gate guard knows date we will arrive or provide us with a code.
4. NO refunds will be given due to homeowner requesting removal of yard greeting.
5. NO refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
6. NO refunds will be given for circumstances beyond our control that prevent from setting the display.
7. NO refunds will be given if yard is excessively dry and we can not get stakes in yard.
HAZARDOUS CONDITIONS POLICY:
In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to set up a greeting. In this case, we can either reschedule at a mutually agreed on day or a full refund will be given.
In addition, a greeting may need to be picked up early if inclement weather is expected to come in. Inclement weather includes:
1. Lightning/thunderstorms 2. Hail 3. Tornado 4. Heavy rain 5. High winds
6. Ice Storms 7. Other ACT of GOD
Greetings at The Yard and all its representatives are NOT responsible or liable for any personal injury or property damage that may occur by the placement of our signs.
ALL signs remain the property of Greetings at The Yard. ANY damage or tampering with our signs is PROHIBITED. Signs should not be moved without Greetings at The Yard Consent. The customer is responsible for replacement of letters, graphics or stakes at full replacement value. Full payment will be enforced for damages.
We reserve the right to respectfully decline orders that are controversial, disrespectful, lewd, political or that does not fit in our Greeting setting of business. If an order is declined, a full refund will be given.
By booking your yard greeting placement with Greetings at The Yard,
you agree to all policies stated above.
If for any reason signs need to be moved from original placement,
PLEASE CONTACT Greetings at The Yard at 214-405-8907.
*There will be a $30 fee for signs removed from original install placement.